We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Zambezi Hair Design - Auckland
$89 for a Permanent Make-Up Tattoo for Eyebrows (value up to $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a permanent make-up tattoo for eyebrows at Zambezi Hair Design for only $89.
- Treatment requires two sessions. Second appointment will be six to eight weeks after the first treatment.
- Ditch the pencils and get the brows you've always wanted.
- Zambezi always uses new needles and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Not all of us have a beautiful set of eyebrows. Whether you don't like the ones you have or you managed to singe them off while blow torching a crème brûlée, this treatment will have them looking better than ever.
Grab a permanent make-up tattoo for eyebrows at Zambezi Hair Design for only $89.
Zambezi hair design is a full-service, qualified beauty salon dedicated to providing customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality service, supplying high-quality products, and presenting a hospitable and friendly atmosphere. Take this deal in and get 70% off permanent make-up tattoos.
The permanent make-up tattoo uses vegetable products that are injected into the skin. After an anaesthetic spray a gel is applied and tiny needles are used to inject the colouring. Most cosmetic eyebrow tattooing procedures last an hour, but it depends on the extent of the work that needs to be done. At the end of the session, the area will be cleaned and an spray and gel will be applied.
Note: Not recommended for people who have diabetes.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.